in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content." ---St. Paul, Philippians 4:11
PSALM 23
THE Lord is my shepherd : therefore can I lack nothing.
He shall feed me in a green pasture : and lead me forth beside the waters of comfort.
He shall convert my soul : and bring me forth in the paths of righteousness, for his Name's sake.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil : for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff comfort me.
Thou shalt prepare a table before me against them that trouble me : thou hast anointed my head with oil, and my cup shall be full.
But thy loving-kindness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life : and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.
ISAIAH 40: 28-31
28. Hast thou not known? Hast thou not heard, that the everlasting God, the Lord, the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? There is no searching of his understanding.
29. He giveth power to the faint: and to them that have no might he increaseth strength. 30. Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fail:
31. But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
1 comment:
What's up mates, how is the whole thing, and what you would like to say about this article, in my view its in fact amazing in support of me.
my blog post alternative energy articles
Post a Comment